Well, it took 5 solid days of working, but in the end it was worth it. In case you missed yesterday’s post, you can read it here.
So this is where I took over. I used some white leftover latex paint and diluted it with equal parts water to make a whitewash stain. I used this for the shelves and the posts. After it was dry, the next morning I put two coats of satin polyurethane on both top and bottom shelves of the bench. We also made five shelves, three for the side with the new bench and two for the alcove on the other side.
Here is the BEFORE of the garden tool alcove.
Here’s the AFTER……..
OK, now for the completed and once again clean and organized garden house. If we have another summer like this last one, and it gets such a mess again, I shall give it up to the squirrels for good. Here are some photos of the redo done!!!!
Here are a few closeup photos of some of what is on the shelves, what makes me smile, and some of what is now happily stored for the winter……..
Well, the next project was on the outside. Coming soon! Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you find some inspiration and maybe feel inspired to organize. Laters, charisse